Harry's chemotherapy started Monday, so he is on course. So we are pleased about that. We are awaiting dates for his tests at the end of March.
Currently Harry is in really good spirits. He spends all this weekend in hospital. He should be home on Sunday. However, we are expecting him to dip again. I feel if we assume he ends up with an infection again and a hospital stay, then if he doesn't then that's a bonus!